TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What’s within this agreement
These terms and conditions apply to all services provided by Reconnect Coaching Ltd. (referred to as Reconnect, we, our or us in document) to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Reconnect for the client.
- Coaching – helps the client to make changes to their lives through increasing awareness of themselves and others. Including any type of coaching, including life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching and business coaching.
- Mentoring – provides advice and guidance, based on experience.
- Consulting – covers any form of diagnosing and solving problems and business support.
- Training – includes all forms of development with predefined objectives and learning pathways.
What’s outside this agreement
Counselling or psychotherapy – professional medical psychological support. Our coaching is psychologically informed and whilst it provides benefits with regarding wellbeing and mental health it is not counselling or psychotherapy. Our coaches are trained to work with this boundary in their practice.
There may be occasions when Reconnect may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event Reconnect will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and Reconnect does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.
All fees are payable in advance for any service provided.
- Full payment is required to secure the assignment start date.
- Where instalments are agreed, 50% deposit of the full assignment amount is required to secure the assignment start date. The remaining balance is payable 10 working days before the half way point in the assignment. This deposit is non refundable.
- Agreement by email and or any deposit received indicates acceptance of the assignment and agreement to the terms and conditions.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Reconnect agrees to provide the service as described in services and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out.
- The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
- If the client needs to rearrange a coaching session, meeting or any form of support session, at least 48 hours’ notice is required to carry forward the unused session free of any additional charge. Where less that 48 hours’ notice is given the unused session will be forfeited.
- In exceptional circumstances, Reconnect may need to rearrange a session. In these circumstances Reconnect will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment with the client.
- The client may terminate their coaching contract at any time in writing. Any monies owed at the time of cancellation to Reconnect will become due immediately. Refunds on payments made against future sessions will be made to client.
- By exception Reconnect may be unable to provide further coaching or support to the client and terminate the service early. Where necessary Reconnect may suggest it appropriate to signpost the client to other professionals in the event of risk to the client or others.
- In such a circumstance, the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by Reconnect where practicable and refunded any advance payments made for coaching or support sessions not yet provided.
- Reconnect will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- Personal or business information supplied to Reconnect by the client in coaching sessions or any type of business meeting or discussion will be treated as confidential. No information will be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, except where required by law. All written or documented information will be securely stored and kept for that purpose it was provided in line with the UK Data Act 2018.
Responsibility & Commitment
- The assignment start date will be a date agreed between the client and Reconnect and shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. This may be either the date of the first coaching session, formal meeting or another agreed assignment start date.
- Reconnect will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with Reconnect.
- The duration and timing of sessions will be confirmed within the services. In an event the client arrives late, a coaching session or meeting will continue to finish at the prearranged time. In an event the coach arrives late to any coaching session or meeting Reconnect will use reasonable endeavours to provide a satisfactory response to make up any lost time.
- Reconnect accepts no liability for the client’s actions. Reconnect has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching or any form of support service, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or business improvement to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- Reconnect requires that the client provide an emergency contact name and telephone number, to be used only in the event of an emergency.